Check on the internet your position of the company’s shares
All the main information related to your investments are available online: shareholder position, activity statement, notice of payment, earnings report and subscription bulletin.
Itaú is the Cia. Hering’s custodian bank and is responsible for guarding shares, generating reports and performing dividends payment.
To access this information, you have two paths, described below:
The query may be made by Itaú Corretora.
Go to www.itaucorretora.com.br, select ‘No accountholders’ > ‘I want to register’ > and follow the steps.
Just login your account in www.itau.com.br.
In the Menu ‘Current Account’ is available the Earnings Report and in ‘Investments’ other information about your shares.
For questions or to obtain more information, call:
- + 55 11 3003-9285 (capitals and metropolitan areas)
- +55 0800 7209285 (other locations)
The office hours are on working days from 9 am to 6 pm.
If you prefer, you can go to one of the Itaú specialized branches:
- Brasília: SCS Block 3 – Ed. D’Angela, 30 – Bl. A Mezzanine
- Belo Horizonte: Av. João Pinheiro, 195 – Basements floor
- Curitiba: Str. João Negrão, 65 – Mezzanine
- Porto Alegre: Str. Sete de Setembro, 1.069 – 3rd floor
- Rio de Janeiro: Av. Almirante Barroso, 52 – 2nd floor
- São Paulo: Str. Boa Vista, 176 – 1st Basements floor
- Salvador: Av. Estados Unidos, 50 – 2nd floor
Last update: May 5, 2021